We currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Architect to join a rapidly growing Google Cloud Premium Partner.
In this position you’ll take the role of a lead Architect on various projects, advising clients on their cloud strategy and roadmap, ensuring a successful delivery.
Location: Remote first but with occasional trips to London
Salary Package: £80,000 to £100,000 depending on experience plus an extensive overall benefits package
Benefits: Extensive training opportunities for all consultants including certifications, lab camps and hackathons
- initial 45 minutes conversation with business partner
- more detailed technical conversation
Timeframe to hire - Looking to move quickly for the right person but happy to consider any notice period
This role will be perfect for an experienced Cloud Architect that has previous experience in GCP or is looking to transition into a GCP focused role.
Above all else, you need to be a great communicator and be willing to speak up regarding solutions to fulfil business needs.
- Degree-educated in Computer Science, IT or in a Business/Management-related field
- (Ideally) Professional GCP certifications
- Professional certifications from other leading cloud providers would be beneficial
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the latest and emerging developments in IT and cloud technologies
- Have an understanding of how to build financial TCO and/or ROI models
- Have delivery experience from cloud migration and have a good understanding of GCP cloud offerings including from the other leading cloud vendors
A fast-growing Google Cloud Premium Partner with various high profile household names as customers.
For more details, please apply online or contact Lewis Wilson at Transparent Talent